A one-day course on how to talk to others – from the casual chat to interactions where emotions are running high.
Conversations: Everybody has them. They are important in relationships, they are important in the workplace and they important in our private lives.
They come in different shapes and sizes. Some are carefree; others are high-risk, but they are all impact on our lives – and they impact on our organisations.
The quality of our life and the quality of our organisation is determined, to a great or lesser extent, by the quality of your conversations.
Talking to others is the most human skill, but sadly, we are not very skilful at it.
Who is this course for?
The course is for anyone who has:
• a boss
• direct reports
• a partner
• a spouse
Because, no matter who or where you are in life, you are having a conversation.
What does the course include?
The course includes the following:
• approximately 5 hours of input and feedback from, as well as interaction with, the facilitator.
• a training manual with the key take-aways from the course.
What will participants learn?
On completion of the course participants will:
• know how to go about having difficult conversations
• know how to hold good conversations with clients
• know how to make their casual conversations more meaningful
• understand how the quality of their conversations impacts on their relationships
• know and understand how to apply the core practices at the heart of all good conversations