Poor interpersonal skills can often damage an organisation in terms of lost business, impaired customer relationships and lack of co-ordination of internal processes.
This workshop delivers key concepts and techniques that can be immediately applied to maximize staff interpersonal skills to maintain a competitive advantage.
Introduction to interpersonal skills
• Working together
• Technical and emotional competence
• Traditional assets
• Emotional capital
• Knowledge capital
Pull and moving-away style
• Building on common ground
Behavioural types and charter profiling
• The role and behaviour
• Dealing with different character profiles
• Emotion and the organisation
• Personal and social competencies
• Positive and negative thinking
• The importance of working together
• Character profiling – how one sees one-self
• SWOT analysis
• EQ vs. IQ
• Dealing with different people
• Different styles of interpersonal skills – moving away and push style
• What is important to you?
• You and the organisation
• General life skills
Who should attend:
Suitable for all staff wanting enhanced interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence as well as great team cohesion.