A virtual team is a group of people who share a common purpose and who need to collaborate in order to get their work done, even though they work from different remote locations. A virtual leader needs to inspire and motivate through their vision through technology rather than face-to-face.
On completion of this course, you will acquire:
- Communication skills in 4th Industrial Revolution.
- Tools to lead virtual teams.
- Skills to handle diversity and interruptions
- The difference in Leadership style in the Virtual World.
- Best practice for Leading Virtual Teams.
- Communication skills for the 4th Industrial Revolution.
- Emotional Intelligence as a Virtual Leader.
- Handling distractions and interruptions.
- Handling uncertainty as a Leader.
- Handling diversity virtually.
- Tools and Tricks to keep team's brand consistent.