As the world evolves and people become more mobile, it is crucial for organisations to have a complete copy of critical data for when things go wrong and data gets lost.
The Cape Chamber's Innovation and Digital Portfolio Committee invites you to attend a webinar with Mr David Lees, co-founder and joint Chief Executive Officer of IronTree Cape Town and Steven Cohen, IronTree's Business Development and Strategy Director.
IronTree provides data management, recoverability, prevention, compliance and planning services that enable their clients to overcome the disruptions and disasters that may affect their businesses.
The webinar will deal with the elements of cloud computing that businesses should consider essential to ensure robust and sustainable business practice and will discuss:
• Secure hosting of business application servers
• Hosted offsite data backup and disaster recovery solutions
• Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) telephony
• Cloud hosted Cybersecurity Solutions
• Active Directory in the Cloud (enables effective management of remote workforce)
• Microsoft 365 – Collaborative Solutions incorporating MS Office, file sharing and Online Conferencing facilities