COVID-19 and the South African lockdown has dealt the tourism industry with a massive blow.
The Cape Chamber's International Trade and Tourism Portfolio Committee invites you to attend a panel conversation with:
• Alderman James Vos, the Mayoral Committee Member for Economic Opportunities and Tourism at the City of Cape Town.
• Mr Enver Duminy, Chief Executive Officer, Cape Town Tourism
• Ms Lisa-Ann Hosking, Tourism Services Executive, Cape Town Tourism
• Ms Leigh Dawber, Marketing Executive, Cape Town Tourism
The presentation will be facilitated by Mr Enver Duminy and the discussion will focus on:
• Learnings on the proposed comeback of the tourism sector, post Covid-19
• A proposed industry strategy from the City of Cape Town and its Destination Marketing Organisation, Cape Town Tourism
• How to open up the tourism sector once again.
If you are interested in understanding the new reality the tourism industry will be facing, then this is a session not to be missed!